Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flight delay

Last night I was supposed to start my flight to Geneva, Switzerland. My girlfriend and I are planning on spending the next three weeks skiing in Europe. Fortunately for us when we arrived in Reno the attendant at the desk for United airlines told us that our flight was delayed and we were going to miss our connection. Normally I'd have been upset about that, but not last night. It was dumping, and this morning we awoke to 30 inches of new snow at the resorts. Our flight is rescheduled for the first thing tomorrow, with a way better itinerary. We arrive in europe one day later than planned, with one more epic powder day under our belts. We skied Squaw and Alpine today and pillaged the deep fresh snow for as long as we could, but the lifts have to close sometime. Here's a few POV clips from today, it was deep!
In a day and half we'll be in Verbier, Switzerland. Hopefully it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment