Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another 18 inches?

It didn't take long for our most recent storm to drop another 12-18 overnight last night. Coupled with our already excellent conditions this made for another awesome powder day at Alpine Meadows.
I broke out the GoPro POV cam for most of the day and captured an inordinate number of full arm pumps while in the air off cliffs. I found myself going for some airs that had steep, tricky, spiny take-offs, and maybe that had something to do with it. Whatever the reason, hopefully I met my yearly quota for rolling up the windows and I can move on.
The snow quality was amazing and it seemed like everyone was taking full advantage of the great conditions. Supposed to be a high of 57 degrees by Monday! Get it while you can because this powder isn't going to last long....

No comments:

Post a Comment